Table of Contents
Dear Champions, as you all know that a lot of competitive exams have been notified consequently. Candidates have to prepare themselves according to the level of competition and expectation of the Recruitment board. Regarding that one of the most important topic is Daily Current Affairs May 22.Current Affairs in the form of contemporary events of national & international play a crucial role in almost every competitive exams like Banking, Insurance, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, Railway etc.
Current affairs are the most dynamic yet scoring among all sections and need to be prepared from the right source. Here, we cafunsta team, providing Daily GK Updates, Current Affairs Questions, and Monthly current affairs pdf.
TO PURCHASE OUR BANKING AWARENESS (2021 Edition) – CLICK HERE
May 22| Daily Current Affairs 2023
Important Days – Daily Current Affairs May 22
1. On which date is National Anti-Terrorism Day observed in India every year?
A) April 14
B) May 1
C) May 21
D) June 5
E) July 4
Answer: C) May 21
- Anti-Terrorism Day is observed on May 21 in India every year.
- Former Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi was assassinated on this day in 1991. On this year’s Anti-Terrorism Day, India commemorates Rajiv Gandhi’s 32nd anniversary of death.
- National Anti-Terrorism Day was officially announced on May 21, 1991, following the assassination of India’s seventh Prime Minister, Rajiv Gandhi.
International Day for Biological Diversity 2023
- Every year, May 22 is observed as International Day for Biological Diversity (IDB) to promote comprehension and consciousness of biodiversity concerns.
- First Edition: 2002
- The theme for the International Day for Biological Diversity in 2023 is “From Agreement to Action: Build Back Biodiversity.”
Sports – Daily Current Affairs May 22
2. Which company has been roped in as the new kit sponsor for Team India by BCCI (Board of Control for Cricket in India)?
D) Under Armour
Answer: E) Adidas
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has roped in German sportswear major Adidas as the kit sponsor for the Indian cricket team for 5 years.
- The current contract with kit partner, Kewal Kiran Clothing Ltd, maker of Killer Jeans, is set to expire by the month-end. Killer Jeans had stepped in as an interim sponsor after Mobile Premier League pulled out of the contract.
- Earlier, BCCI had a partnership for kit sponsorship with Nike which ended in 2020.
Board of Control for Cricket in India(BCCI):
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Founded: December 1928
President: Roger Binny
Headquarters: Herzogenaurach, Germany
CEO: Bjørn Gulden
3. Who won the Italian Open in men’s singles by defeating Holger Rune?
A) Rafael Nadal
B) Novak Djokovic
C) Roger Federer
D) Daniil Medvedev
E) Dominic Thiem
Answer: D) Daniil Medvedev
- Held in Rome, Italy
- It is his first trophy in a clay court tournament.
|Men’s Singles||Daniil Medvedev||Holger Rune|
|Women’s Singles||Elena Rybakina||Anhelina Kalinina|
|Men’s Doubles||Hugo Nys and Jan Zieliński||Robin Haase and Botic van de Zandschulp|
|Women’s Doubles||StormSandersand Elise Mertens||Coco Gauff and Jessica Pegula|
- Indian shuttler Sameer Verma emerged victorious in men’s singles competition at the 2023 Slovenia Open beating Su Li Yang while the duo of Rohan Kapoor and Sikki Reddy bagged silver in the mixed doubles event in Maribor, Slovenia.
- Kapoor and Reddy beat Denmark’s Mads Vestergaard and Christine Busch 21-15 21-19 in the semifinals but lost to Jesper Toft and Clara Gravesen, also from Denmark, 12-21 13-21 in the summit.
Banking and Finance – Daily Current Affairs May 22
4. Which company has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd for inventory financing?
A) Tata Motors
B) Hyundai Motors
C) Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
D) Mahindra & Mahindra
E) Honda Motors
Answer: C) Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- India’s top car maker Maruti Suzuki India Ltd has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd (Chola), the financial services arm of Murugappa Group, to facilitate inventory financing for its dealer partners.
- The new alliance will help more than 3,600 Maruti Suzuki dealerships across the country with comprehensive inventory funding options for their working capital requirements.
Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited:
Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Chairman & Non-Executive Director: Mr. Vellayan Subbiah
Maruti Suzuki India Limited:
Headquarters: New Delhi, Delhi
Chairman: R. C. Bhargava
5. Which platform recently launched bond investing for retail investors?
A) Paytm Money
C) ICICI Direct
D) HDFC Securities
E) Angel Broking
Answer: A) Paytm Money
- One97 Communications Limited (OCL), that owns the brand Paytm, that its wholly-owned subsidiary Paytm Money Limited has launched bonds platform for retail investors in India.
- The company is simplifying bonds for retail investors and enabling them to invest in three types of bonds – government, corporate and tax-free
- Government of India Bonds, with maturities ranging from 16 days to 39 years, provide flexibility in managing investments across different time horizons, with current yields ranging from 7% to 7.3% per annum.
- Tax-free bonds issued by public sector undertakings (PSUs), such as NHAI, IRFC, REC, offer an attractive investment opportunity for Indians, providing yields of up to 5.8% per annum and maturities ranging from 5 months to 13 years.
Headquarters: Bengaluru, Karnataka
CEO: Varun Sridhar
6. Which companies have launched India’s first Recycled PVC RuPay Card?
A) Tide and HDFC Bank
B) Transcorp and Axis Bank
C) Tide and Transcorp
D) HDFC Bank and Axis Bank
E) Transcorp and HDFC Bank
Answer: C) Tide and Transcorp
- Tide, the UK’s leading SME-focused business financial platform in partnership with Transcorp International Limited, a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulated Prepaid Payment Instrument (PPI) license holder, announced the launch of India’s first recycled (rPVC) Rupay card, along with MCT Cards & Technology Pvt. Ltd. and NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India).
- Made from 99% recycled plastic, this is the first such move by a fintech company in India.
- Each rPVC card will save 7g of carbon and save 3.18g of plastic, which would ordinarily be used in the production of a new card made with virgin PVC.
- Tide rPVC cards is approved by global testing agencies including market leader Intertek, and is also compliant with GRS 4.0 (Global recycled standard).
Transcorp International Limited:
Headquarters: New Delhi, Delhi
Managing Director: Gopal Sharma
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
Chairman: Sir Donald Brydon
Business and Economy – Daily Current Affairs May 22
7. TCS has recently secured a purchase order worth Rs 15,000 crore to deploy 4G network across India. Which organization awarded this contract to TCS?
B) Reliance Jio
C) Vodafone Idea
Answer: D) BSNL
- Tata Consultancy Services said a consortium, led by the IT giant, received an advance purchase order valued over Rs 15,000 crore from the state-run BSNL for the deployment of a fourth-generation mobile (4G) network across India.
- State-owned Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL) on April 22 launched 4G services in pilot mode in parts of Punjab in a run-up to a formal rollout of 4G services. The company has started live testing of its 4G services with 135 tower sites using an indigenous telecom stack.
- Tata Group’s Tejas Networks Limited received an order worth Rs 696 crore from BSNL for the upgradation of its all-India IP-MPLS based Access and Aggregation Network (MAAN).
- Tejas Networks, part of the Tata Group, designs and manufactures wireless networking products for telecommunications service providers, defence and government entities in over 75 countries.
- As a part of this contract, Tejas Networks will supply, install and commission over 13,000 of its ‘TJ1400’ series of next-generation access and aggregation routers.
- Initial supplies and deployment are expected to be completed within the next 18 months.
Tata Consultancy Services:
Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra
CEO: Rajesh Gopinathan
Abbreviation: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Headquarters: New Delhi
CEO: Pravin Kumar Purwar
Founded: 15 September 2000
Acquisitions and Mergers – Daily Current Affairs May 22
8. Which growth equity firm has recently invested an additional $100 million in digital payments company PhonePe?
A) Sequoia Capital
B) General Atlantic
C) Accel Partners
D) Tiger Global Management
E) SoftBank Vision Fund
Answer: B) General Atlantic
- Digital payments company PhonePe said that it raised an additional $100 million (around Rs 828 crore) from growth equity firm General Atlantic.
- It having raised a total of $850 million of primary capital in the current round. Of that, General Atlantic has contributed a total of $550 million.
- PhonePe kicked off its latest funding round in January, with General Atlantic investing $350 million in the paytech firm at a pre-money valuation of $12 billion. In the second round held in February, PhonePe bagged an additional $100 million from Ribbit Capital, Tiger Global and TVS Capital Funds.
- The payments giant capped off March with a $200 million investment from majority investor Walmart, and April saw another $100 million coming in from General Atlantic.
- Last month, PhonePe called off its proposed acquisition of Indian buy now, pay later (BNPL) start-up ZestMoney over concerns around its business model and debt liability.
CEO: Sameer Nigam
Headquarters : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Headquarters: New York, United States
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer: William E. Ford
Awards – Daily Current Affairs May 22
9. Who was conferred the Companion of the Order of Fiji, the country’s highest civilian award, in recognition of his global leadership?
A) Rahul Gandhi
B) Narendra Modi
C) Arvind Kejriwal
D) Amit Shah
E) Manmohan Singh
Answer: B) Narendra Modi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi was conferred the country’s highest civilian award, the Companion of the Order of Fiji, in recognition of his global leadership.
- The Companion is conferred upon citizens, or other foreigners by an Honorary Award, in recognition of eminent achievement or the highest degree of meritorious service to Fiji or humanity.
- The Prime Minister was also conferred the Companion of the Order of Logohu by Papua New Guinea for championing the cause of unity of Pacific Island countries and spearheading the cause of the ‘Global South’.
- The Prime Minister’s meeting with President Whipps took place on the sidelines of the third summit of the Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) in Port Moresby.
- FIPIC was launched during PM Modi’s visit to Fiji in 2014.
- PM Modi is the first Indian prime minister to visit Papua New Guinea.
Some of the previous international awards conferred by countries on PM Modi:
- Order of Abdulaziz Al Saud (highest honor of Saudi Arabia awarded to non-muslim dignitaries) –2016
- State Order of Ghazi Amir Amanullah Khan (highest civilian honor of Afghanistan) –2016
- Grand Collar of the State of Palestine Award (highest honor of Palestine awarded to foreign dignitaries) –2018
- Order of Zayed Award (highest civilian honor of the United Arab Emirates) –2019
- Order of St. Andrew award (highest civilian honor of Russia) –2019
- Order of the Distinguished Rule of Nishan Izzuddin (highest honour of the Maldives awarded to foreign dignitaries) –2019
- King Hamad Order of the Renaissance (this Bahrain Order – First Class is a top honour by the gulf country) –2019
- Legion of Merit by the US Government (award of the United States Armed Forces that is given for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services and achievements)–2020
- Order of the Druk Gyalpo: Bhutan has honoured PM Modi with the highest civilian decoration, Order of the Druk Gyalpo in December 2021.
Awards Conferred by Organisations/Foundations:
- Seoul Peace Prize (awarded biennially to those individuals by Seoul Peace Prize Cultural Foundation who have made their mark through contributions to the harmony of mankind, reconciliation between nations and to world peace) –2018
- Champions of The Earth Award (UN’s highest environmental honor) –2018
- Global Goalkeeper’ Award by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation for Swachh Bharat Abhiyan –2019
- Global Energy and Environment Leadership Award by the Cambridge Energy Research Associates CERA (award recognizes the commitment of leadership towards the future of global energy and environment) –2021
Capital : Suva
Currency : Fijian Dollar
President: Wiliame Katonivere
Prime Minister: Sitiveni Rabuka
Papua New Guinea:
Capital: Port Moresby
Currency: Papua New Guinean kina
Prime Minister:James Marape
Science and Technology – Daily Current Affairs May 22
10. Which companies have collaborated to manufacture Make in India drones?
A) Garuda Aerospace and DRDO
B) Varuna Aerospace and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
C) Varuna Aerospace and Garuda Aerospace
D) Garuda Aerospace and Varuna Aerospace
E) Naini Aerospace and DRDO
Answer: D) Garuda Aerospace and Naini Aerospace
- In a massive step towards boosting the manufacturing of indigenous drones in India, Garuda Aerospace and Naini Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) signed a joint development partnership deal.
- The joint partnership will enable Garuda to manufacture Advanced Precision Drones in India for various applications. These drones will be able to carry a payload of around 25 kg.
- Garuda Aerospace recently partnered with BEML at Aero India for drone manufacturing at their Mysore facility and initiated a massive indigenisation campaign.
- The company has also collaborated with 120 local suppliers with the objective of reducing reliance on foreign imports of drone parts, components, and UAV subsystems.
- Naini Aerospace Limited (NAeL) was incorporated in December 2016 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the drone yatra, where 100 drones were flagged off simultaneously across 100 villages in India.
- Garuda Aerospace is the first drone company to get DGCA approvals for Type Certification and Remote Pilot Training Organisation.
Naini Aerospace Limited:
Headqarters: Naini , Prayagraj , Uttar Pradesh
Chairman: Shri Sajal Prakash
Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Founder & CEO: Agnishwar Jayaprakash.
11. Which company successfully sent Saudi Arabia’s first astronauts to the International Space Station?
B) Blue Origin
C) Virgin Galactic
Answer: E) SpaceX
- Elon Musk’s spacecraft manufacturing company SpaceXhas sent Saudi Arabia’s first astronauts to the International Space Station.
- Rayyanah Barnawi, a breast cancer researcher, is the first Saudi woman to voyage into space. She was joined by fellow Saudi Ali Al-Qarni, a fighter pilot.
- It Sponsored by the Saudi Arabian government.
- The mission is Saudi Arabia’s 2nd foray into space.
- In 1985, Prince Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, an air force pilot, took part in a US-organized space voyage.
- The private mission was organised by Axiom Space.
- The Axiom Mission 2 (Ax-2) crew took off aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral in the southern US state of Florida.
The crew is due to spend around 10 days on board the ISS.
- The team also includes Peggy Whitson, a former NASA astronaut who will be making her fourth flight to the ISS, and John Shoffner, a businessman from Tennessee who is serving as pilot.
Headquarters: Hawthorne, California, United States of America
Founded: 6 May 2002
CEO: Elon Musk
International Affairs – Daily Current Affairs May 22
12. Which two entities launched the India-US Working Group on Education and Skill Development to enhance cooperation between the two countries in the field?
A) Ministry of Education and United Nations
B) Ministry of Education and European Union
C) Ministry of Education and World Bank
D) Ministry of Education and US Department of State
E) Ministry of Education and UNESCO
Answer: D) Ministry of Education and US Department of State
- The Ministry of Education and the US Department of State launched the India-US Working Group on Education and Skill Development with an aim to enhance cooperation between the two countries in the field.
- Neeta Prasad, Joint Secretary for International Cooperation, Ministry of Education; and Donald Lu, Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of South and Central Asian Affairs, US Department of State, co-chaired the Working Groups from India and US respectively.
- The establishment of the India-US Working Group on Education and Skill Development was announced by the leaders on the sidelines of the 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue held between India and US in Washington DC in April last year.
- Skilling and vocational education, certification and recognition, matchmaking between US and Indian higher educational institutions engaging with the private sector— were among the themes discussed between the two sides.
United States of America:
Capital : Washington D.C
Currency :US Dollar
President: Joe Biden
National Affairs – Daily Current Affairs May 22
13. The government has recently reduced the subsidy under which scheme for electric two-wheelers registered on or after June 1, 2023?
A) UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All)
B) Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Clean India Mission)
C) Ayushman Bharat Yojana (National Health Protection Scheme)
D) FAME-II (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles in India)
E) Make in India Initiative
Answer: D) FAME-II (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles in India)
- The government has reduced the subsidy provided under FAME-II (Faster Adoption of Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles in India) scheme applicable on electric two-wheelers registered on or after June 1, 2023.
- For electric two-wheelers, the demand incentive will be Rs 10,000 per kWh. The cap on incentives for electric two-wheelers will be 15 per cent of the ex-factory price of vehicles from 40 per cent at present.
- The Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles (FAME) India scheme commenced on April 1, 2019, for a period of three years, which was further extended for a period of two years up to March 31, 2024.
- The total outlay for FAME Scheme Phase II is Rs 10,000 crore to provide incentives to buyers (end users or consumers) of electric vehicles to enable wider adoption, which may be encouraged as a purchase price.
- The scheme is exclusively for public and commercial transport in the segments of electric three-wheelers (e-3W), electric four-wheelers (e-4W), and electric buses.
14. Which state has become the first to offer free air travel to pilgrims?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
Answer: B) Madhya Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh has become the first state to provide free air travel facilities to senior citizens for yatra (holy pilgrimage), as 32 people flew from Bhopal to Prayagraj in Uttar Pradesh.
- The 32 elderly people, comprising 24 men and eight women are going as part of the state’s Mukhyamantri Tirth-Darshan Yojana, which was introduced in 2012, and elderly persons were sent on free pilgrimages by special trains.
CM: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
Governor : Shri Mangubhai Patel
15. The Rajasthan government has approved a proposal for developing 3D models of which cities based on the Geographic Information System (GIS)?
A) Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, and Pushkar
B) Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur, and Bikaner
C) Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, and Ajmer
D) Ajmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, and Pushkar
E) Kota, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Bikaner
Answer: C) Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, and Ajmer
- The Rajasthan government has approved a proposal for developing 3D models of Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota and Ajmer cities based on the Geographic Information System (GIS).
- CM Ashok Gehlot has approved a financial proposal of Rs 106.46 crore for the implementation of “GIS-based 3D city and Rajdhara Satellite Imagery Repository” projects in these four cities.
- The 3D models will make it easier to assess, simulate and plan construction and expansion of new roads, flyovers, new colonies, drainage, transport, land use, etc.,
Apart from this, a “repository” of satellite imagery will also be established on the Rajdhara platform. This will facilitate analysis of land use, land cover, changes in reservoirs/water sources and forest areas, crop yield estimation, growth and spread of cities, etc.
- In another decision, “Lavkush Gardens” will be developed in all the districts of the state, for which Rs 66 crore has been approved. Children will be able to learn about environment and wildlife conservation at these gardens
Capital : Jaipur
CM: Ashok Gehlot
Governor :Kalraj Mishra
16. Which district in India has launched the Niramaya Health Insurance scheme for children suffering from autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation, multiple disabilities, and others?
Answer: C) Visakhapatnam
- In a first-of-its-kind initiative in state, Visakhapatnam district launched Niramaya Health Insurance scheme for children suffering from autism, cerebral palsy, mental retardation, multiple disabilities, and others.
- District collector Dr A Mallikharjuna launched the free health insurance scheme
The money for the scheme was arranged from Sanjivani Nidhi, funds for which were donated by government employees on New Year’s Day.
- Niramaya scheme is to provide affordable health insurance cover to special children. The district has 1,404 children with special needs. The district is implementing the scheme with the help of The Ability People Organisation.
- The scheme would provide health insurance at a very low price and the insured person would get 1 lakh a year for health-related issues.
Capital : Visakhapatnam (executive), Amaravati (legislative), Kurnool (judicial)
CM: Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
Governor : Sri S. Abdul Nazeer
17. What is the title of the new initiative launched by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to involve students in the implementation of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020?
A) UGC Student Initiative for Academic Reforms
B) NEP Student Ambassador Program
C) SAARTHI- Student Ambassador for Academic Reforms
D) UGC Student Engagement in Higher Education
E) NEP Transformational Student Program
Answer: C) SAARTHI- Student Ambassador for Academic Reforms
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has announced a new initiative titled ‘NEP SAARTHI- Student Ambassador for Academic Reforms in Transforming Higher Education in India’ to involve students in the implementation of the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020.
- The UGC will select 300 NEP SAARTHIs from among the nominees and communicate it to the students. The selected students will be given orientation and guided on how to carry out their roles effectively in hybrid mode.
- Nominations for the initiative are open till June. The NEP SAARTHIs will be announced in July when the orientation will also take place.
University Grants Commission(UGC):
Headquarters: New Delhi, Delhi
Chairman: Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar
Banking and Finance
Business And Economy
Acquisitions and Mergers
Science and Technology
DOWNLOAD TODAY’S CURRENT AFFAIRS PDF – CLICK HERE
Our Products Bundle 2.0 (Current Affairs ) – Click Here Computer Awareness E – Book – Click Here Banking Awareness E – Book – Click Here SSC Pdf Course – Click Here
Bundle 2.0 (Current Affairs ) – Click Here
Computer Awareness E – Book – Click Here
Banking Awareness E – Book – Click Here
SSC Pdf Course – Click Here
Current Affairs Adda247 is one of the most popular Current Affairs websites in India for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, BPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, and other state civil services/government job recruitment examinations in India.What is the best source of current affairs for PPSC? ›
Ans. Newspapers, Magazines, and PIB are great sources of information regarding current affairs.Which daily current affairs is best for UPSC? ›
- Economic and Political Weekly.
- Down to Earth.
- Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Civil Services Times.
- Geography and You.
- Competition Success Review.
- World Focus.
GKToday is India's top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.Who is the best current affairs app? ›
- Monthly current affairs mock drill quiz and pdf.
- Questions from Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English, Knowledge bank, Law exams, and Hindi language and much more in pdf form as well as assessment form.
- Free mock tests for different competitive examinations.
Newspapers are the best source of reliable information on current affairs.Which source is best for monthly current affairs? ›
Yojana is the most popular and the best monthly current affairs magazine for UPSC aspiring candidates. The I and B Ministry, Government of India, publishes the Yojana magazine for UPSC, which deals with significant socio-economic matters from the perspective of India.Which is the best source for daily current affairs for bank exams? ›
- Newspapers are the best source for current events, and thus help candidates to strengthen their knowledge of both national and international current events.
- Aspirants should read any standard newspaper every day during their bank exam preparation to gain a thorough understanding of daily events from all pages.
Focus monthly magazine for current affairs published by Rau's is also available online and it carries well researched articles on current issues by experts. So, at Rau's e learning platform you can find best material on preparation of current events. For UPSC, insightsonindia and civilsdaily are the best websites.Which is best source of current affairs for UPSC? ›
|Sources For Current Affairs Preparation For UPSC|
|Primary Sources||The Hindu The Indian Express Yojana Magazine Kurukshetra Magazine India Year Book|
|Secondary Sources||PIB Website PRS Website Vikaspedia Rajya Sabha TV Debates Indian Budget|
The PT-365 program is a twenty day course that will help civil service aspirants to be a part of a unique, comprehensive coverage of ONE YEAR current affairs from Vision IAS. This ambitious curriculum features daily plenary sessions on specific topics on subjects important for Prelims Examination.How can I pass a quiz? ›
- Get informed. Don't walk into your test unprepared for what you will face. ...
- Think like your teacher. ...
- Make your own study aids. ...
- Practice for the inevitable. ...
- Study every day. ...
- Cut out the distractions. ...
- Divide big concepts from smaller details. ...
- Don't neglect the “easy” stuff.
BYJU'S Current Affairs
BYJU'S IAS Prep Tablet is not just the best current affairs app but also a dynamic resource of curated content for the Civil Services Exam. It is designed by experts in the field of UPSC preparation that will help serious aspirants prepare for current affairs.
Which app is best for daily news and current affairs? If you are looking for the best apps that provide you with current affairs and the latest news, then Inshorts, Daily hunt, and Google news are your go-to options.Which app is best for mock tests? ›
- EduRev Exam Preparation App. 4.5star.
- Class 5 CBSE All Subjects App. 4.4star.
- Class 4 CBSE Subjects & Maths. 3.8star.
- Police Exam App: SI,Constable.
- ACT Test Practice & Exam Prep.
- NEET 2024 UG Exam Preparation. 4.8star.
- Commerce Study App Class 11/12. ...
- Engineering Exams Preparation.
- BBC News. BBC News is one of the most trusted sources you can ever find. ...
- The Economist. ...
- The Wall Street Journal. ...
- Google News. ...
- The Guardian. ...
Magazine articles, books and newspaper articles from well-established newspapers - written for a general audience by authors or journalists who have consulted reliable sources and vetted through an editor. These sources may provide some of their articles online for free.What are 5 reliable sources of information? ›
- fact books.
₹53.00. Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout.Which is the best website for monthly current affairs Quora? ›
* * GK Today provides the Latest Current Affairs, Current Affairs Quiz, GK Questions, General Knowledge E-Books, etc. * * Website URL: gktoday.in * * Daily Current Affairs Section: Daily Current Affairs 3> adda247 * * adda247 covers current affairs in various categories.
* As you know, the primary resource for preparing for Current Affairs is Newspapers. It would be best to read a newspaper, analyze the news, and gather current affairs that can be asked in exams and interviews. But the daily reading of newspaper is time-consuming.Which current affairs monthly magazine is best for UPSC quora? ›
FOCUS Magazine by Rau's IAS can be very helpful for preparing current affairs as it was very effective in my current affairs preparations.Which is the best source of current affairs for UPSC Prelims quora? ›
- The Hindu or Indian Express newspaper.
- Vision IAS or InsightonIndia magazine.
- All India radio news.
The Hindu. The Hindu is among one of the most popular newspapers and is counted as the Best Newspaper for UPSC Current Affairs in the English language. The Hindu was launched as a weekly newspaper in 1878, an English-language newspaper.Which book is best for current affairs for UPSC Quora? ›
- PT Vision IAS.
- PT of Insights for Environment and Economic.
- Various Organization by IAS4 Sure.
- Insights daily current affairs quiz.
- PIB gist by IAS BABA.
Yes, you can read PT 365. Once you read PT 365, then there is no need to read monthly magazines. Pick anyone of the both. No need to read both.Is PT 365 released for 2023? ›
Vision IAS PT 365 Current Affairs 2023 | First Magazine Paperback – 1 January 2023.What is price of vision Pt365? ›
₹699.00. Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.Which is the best source for daily current affairs for banking? ›
Newspapers are the best source for current events, and thus help candidates to strengthen their knowledge of both national and international current events. Aspirants should read any standard newspaper every day during their bank exam preparation to gain a thorough understanding of daily events from all pages.Which yearbook is best for current affairs? ›
- Manorama Yearbook.
- Mathrubhumi Yearbook.
- Current Affairs For IAS (PRE) – S A Majid.
- Concise General Knowledge Manual – Barry O'Brien.
- India Yearbook – Publication Division (GOI)
- Yojana Magazine.
- Kurukshetra Magazine.
- Economic Survey.
Yojana is the most popular and the best monthly current affairs magazine for UPSC aspiring candidates.What is the best website for current affairs Quora? ›
https://www.gktoday.in/ :-Gk today - This Website is the best source of information for the aspirants who are preparing for UPSC/SSc/Banking and other exams, It's Current affairs today section is very helpful in preparing bullets notes, and for UPSC mains Perspective too.What bank activity provides the most bank income? ›
Loans are the bread and butter for most banks and are usually the largest asset on the balance sheet. BofA has $926 billion in loans. Investors monitor loan growth to determine whether a bank is increasing their loans and putting to use the bank's deposits to earn a favorable yield.Is current banking free? ›
We have no hidden fees², no overdraft fees, no minimum balance fees and no fees when you transfer money to other members on Current using your Current ~tag. Current is a financial technology company, not a bank. Banking services provided by Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC.Does yearbook club look good for college? ›
The Well-Rounded Applicant
Working as a high school yearbook editor can neatly round out your application, and the skills you'll develop -- including writing, editing, leadership, time management, yearbook layout and marketing yearbook ads -- can be appealing to college admissions boards.
₹60.00. Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Sold and fulfilled by PKS Book.What is PT 365? ›
The PT-365 program is a twenty day course that will help civil service aspirants to be a part of a unique, comprehensive coverage of ONE YEAR current affairs from Vision IAS. This ambitious curriculum features daily plenary sessions on specific topics on subjects important for Prelims Examination.Who runs the monthly? ›
Founded in 2005, it is published by Melbourne property developer Morry Schwartz.